Monday, December 31, 2012

Puppy Update: Coal can now move is left back paw!!

Coal went back to the pet spa the past few days and my father picked him back up yesterday.  My brother slid on ice and hurt his hip really bad so while I stayed home doing homework by myself my mother took my brother to the ER.   Coal and I had a good time watching the Lion King while I did homework.  After a while he kept farting really bad so I assumed he might have to go to the bathroom.  All by myself I lugged his 130 lb body into his wheelchair, helped him down the front steps, and took him from a stroll.  When I would walk behind him I noticed he could use his left back leg really well to help push himself!  
Here is a video link to Coal's Progress: Coal Can Now Move His Left Back Leg


Midnight Stroll
Still looves his water bottles


Making friends with the reindeer



















Poor thing got stuck in the dead bushes :(













2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Coal!!!! That's a super-canine feat you did there, moving that back left leg! Woo Hoo! We're all so proud of you, Buddy!
    Nessie the Monster, Duchess of Hagg and her 2 worthless Chamberlains, Lord Malcolm and Lady McKenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, I cannot thank you enough for your support! <3

      Delete