Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fit-Spiration 2013

This morning I woke up at 4:30 am and couldn't decide what to do with myself.  After cleaning my room, I decided to weigh myself for the first time in a looooong time.  My digital scale is currently in my storage unit in Arizona.  The scale I have here in Chicago is like a pink dial-style one.  The little pointer was just under the 140 mark, so I'm guessing im about 137?  This is disgraceful for me especially because last March I was 120 lbs.  My freshman year at ASU I gained not only the dreaded Freshmen 15, but an addition 5 lbs (20 lbs in one school year).  Luckily during the summer I was able to get a little bit back in shape and eventually went back down to my normal 124 weigh-in by winter break.  I have noticed for the past few months that I have gained weight and instead of deciding to do something, I made excuses and ignored the situation.  This morning it hit me like a brick in the face.  I'm not one for New Year Resolutions, so I started my life-style health-kick today.  I used some of my Christmas money to purchase some motivational workout gear from Target.  Now I just need to sign up for a gym.

Here is my Target gear:










Click each piece for the link:
SocksShoes,    Pants,    Sports Bras, Tank





No comments:

Post a Comment