Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Puppy Update

Last night my whole family visited Coal.  The vets said he was able to pee a little bit on his own without the catheter, which is huge news!!   Then later today my father recieved a call from the vet saying that he peed a ton on his won today, meaning that he will be able to come home tomorrow!!!   EEEEeeEEEePPpppPpp I am soo excited to have him home for Christmas :)
Although bringing him home is still the beginning of the recovery process I am actually looking forward to all the hard work it entails.  Today my mother and I spent our day cleaning and reorganizing a space just for him .


Coal  looks like a teeny pup here


He's soo happy about the progress he's making


We decorated his kennel for the Holidays

I don't know his name, but he is in the kennel next to Coal.
He got hit by a car or something and can't move his back left leg :(

No comments:

Post a Comment