Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good Ending, Ruff Beginning

Although 2012 had some of its downs, I had a good time celebrating NYE with Michelle and Joe at their fiend's house.  Coming home the next day was dreadful just from being over tired and knowing I need to help out with Coal and do homework for school since we didnt get a winter break.  These past 3 days he hasn't made any progress, but has been making more bathroom messes.  We try to take him out every few hours, especially when he is tooting, and even when he goes outside he manages to go potty in the house as well.  When I look into Coal's eyes I can tell he is ready to throw in towel.  I am not sure if that is really want he wants, but especially these past two days you can tell he is just very depressed.
For me not having a real life at the moment, there is just so much going on in my life right now.  I'm trying to stay optimistic and realistic but that has just been turning into stress and anxiety.



Joe and I

Joe and Michelle
Me and Meesh
  
CoCo Puff


No comments:

Post a Comment