Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coal Video Update: Using BOTH back legs in his wheelchair and in the snow

This past Monday we brought Coal to another shock therapy acupuncture session.  He came back home yesterday and I did not notice any significant changes.  However, today I helped my mother bring him outside for a potty break and we decided to take him for a quick stroll even though it was snowing.  As we were walking down the block, I noticed he can now use his right back leg!  He obviously still needs his wheelchair, but now he can use BOTH his back legs to help guide him!


Coal and I in the snow <3

I find Coal's Wheelchair tracks are on the right really amusing hahah.

I noticed this picture of Coal posted on the Paradise for Paws Facebook Page.


After I took the picture of Coal and I, I remembered I have a similar picture of my late dog, Maxine.  I can't believe I have the same coat and everything!

Video of Coal using BOTH back legs in his wheelchair in the snow:

2 comments: