Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Coal Update: Sleep Twitching

Coal is still having major issues going to the bathroom (especially number2).  Besides taking him out through out the day and whenever possible, my father takes him out every morning around 6:30 am and every evening around 3pm and then again around 8pm.  My mother and I take him out every night anytime from 11pm - 12:30 am.  The past few nights when we have taken him out, he just will not go to the bathroom.  The other night we had him out for over an hour, and of course within 20 minutes of bringing him back inside, he goes to the bathroom at 12:30am inside the house.  And then to top it off he goes again at 5:30 am which is almost time for my dad to take him outside.  It was such a "ruff" night that typing this makes me about to cry.

Today was actually gorgeous outside for it being January in Chicago.  We took Coal outside for over an hour in the woods.
playing My Little Pony in the woods




































After coming home from doing some late night errands, we noticed that he can now twitch his back legs heavily in his sleep.  I hope this means he is making better progress.  When we work with him his right leg is making the least amount of recovery, but in his sleep I feel likt it twitches and moves more than his left leg.

Here is the video: Coal Sleep Twitching
((Please ignore the sloppy diaper.  His sleep twitching must have shuffled it around))



No comments:

Post a Comment