Saturday, November 24, 2012

FlashBack & Featured Friday Friend: Max Next Door

After sleeping in yet again yesterday, I hung out with my next door neighbor, Max.  I remember when Max was born when I was 10 years old.  Even though he is only 13 he is very mature for his age and can carry on adult conversations.  Unlike me, he even has a job.  Last night, my mother, Max next door, and I took a drive downtown to Eat at Ricobene's and to see some Christmas decorations.....
   The Art Institute Lions hav been my most favorite Christmas decoration since I was a baby.  Not only do I loove lions and The Lion King, I loove that they put a wreath around their necks.

 Trees without leaves are always more beautiful with lights.


 



 Max and I Winter 2012-13.

Max and I Summer 2007.






No comments:

Post a Comment