Friday, September 21, 2012

flashback friend friday

Besides my very first neighbor, Francesca was my first official best friend.  My mother, brother, and I briefly moved to Valpo, IN and she live directly across the street from us.  What was even better was that her birthday was only 3 days before mine.  One summer day we even noticed we have the same exact swimsuit.  
Although I've only moved a few times in my life, I've attended over 10 schools from K-12 which means I've met alot of friends, but also kind of lost some friends.  Francesca is someone who has helped me gain some great memories.  Just two months ago I was randomly in Valpo, and low and behold, we ran into each other at Target!  She noticed me in the shoe section and she was buying the exact same black sandals that I had on that day.  Same swimsuits, same sandals... great friends shop alike haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment